Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Cutting Lettuce Like a Pro

Cutting Lettuce Life Hack Easy

My cousin Natalie is one of my best friends, so naturally when she moved from our beloved British Columbia to my (temporary) Alberta area for school, obviously she moved in with me. During this time, she was working in the kitchen of a golf course over her summer breaks. One day as we were making dinner and I was struggling to cut up our lettuce into neat, uniform pieces, she looks over at me and says "WHAT are you DOING?". She followed by showing me this life-saving technique that she has learned from the main chef in her kitchen. Maybe this is a no-brainer for some of you, maybe I'm changing your life forever by sharing this tip with you. I thought it was pretty neat, and definitely worth the share!

Easy Cutting Lettuce Life Hack

Easy Cutting Lettuce Life Hack

Easy Cutting Lettuce Life Hack

Easy Cutting Lettuce Life Hack

**ANOTHER LETTUCE TIP**
To keep your lettuce fresh and crisp after cutting (maybe you want to cut ahead of time to shorten prep time later in the week), store in a Ziploc freezer bag with a couple folded pieces of paper towel. The Ziploc bag keeps your lettuce fresh, and the paper towel absorbs excess moisture and keeps lettuce crisp!

Do you have any life changing produce prep or storage tips? Feel free to share below in the comments!

*Note-Not endorsed by or affiliated with Ziploc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY AMANDA INEZ